Introduction to Figma
In this half-day workshop, we will introduce you to Figma, a collaborative interface design tool. We will cover:
- What is Figma? Why would I use it?
- How can I integrate it into my current workflow?
- Figma 101
- Introduction to the interface and useful keyboard shortcuts
- Frames, layers, and auto-layout
- Components, variants, styles, and libraries
- Commenting, sharing, and prototyping
- Useful plugins
- Figma Mirror
No previous experience with design is necessary. All are welcome.
Learning Objectives: Figma 101. What Figma is, why you would want to use it, and how to integrate it into the current workflow.